MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT MORE SPECIAL
Want to jazz up your letters a little more and make them a little bit more special for your little ones? Here are a few things you could try:
- When sending the Letter from Santa, why not print it on some fancy paper. If you decide to print on an old fashioned style Kraft card - remember that white ink doesn't print on Kraft paper, so Santa's beard will be the same colour as the paper.
- Personalise your letter by adding a special envelope that shows your child's name and address. Why not buy a Christmas Santa stamp to add a little extra.
- You could tie some ribbon, or some string around the envelope to make it look like a present.
- Sprinkle in some glitter or some shiny snowflake shapes into the envelope... all children love a little sparkle!
- These letters have been designed so that you can print and go, but if you have the skills, please feel free to edit them to make them more personal to you.
Merry Christmas all x